Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

The new updates ;)

Howdy peeps. I know I didn't post for a long while, sorry. But here are the updates I saw today:


The report thing has been changed. You'll find this when you try to report someone.


This is how the connection error message looks like.. I've got this message when I've clicked on news and when I've changed something in family.






And lots more and more.. There are others, but these are very enough for a post. I've saw the new update when you repair a robot too.

I've noticed that there are things that haven't changed since .com. Like the color shower, the background for the backpack, background, dances, robots and etc..

I've tried to buy food and drinks, but it doesn't load. Anyway, hope you like the new updates.

~Cyanny

Update: Jake and Strawberry are fired :O! Look at this page: http://blog.chobots.net/p/staff-list.html

No comments:

Post a Comment